Of course you want to tell better stories to make better artworks – books, movies, songs, comics, games, plays, shows, etc?
Our collection of PDF tutorials has been designed to help you discover and master the main tools of scenario : plots, characters, drama effects, story settings.
Storytelling tutorials – A complete method to become an expert of writing
Story&Drama is happy to provide you those two free ebooks, to make you heroes in the wonderful world of narration. Enjoy!
PDF, 20 pages, free
PDF, 42 pages, free
Our PDF tutorials feature:
- Progressive, step-by-step complexity – from beginner to expert, from the basics to the craziest tricks.
- Graphic pedagogy – plots and characters, and their properties, are schemed and summed-up in clear, readable tables in a nice, colorful design.
- Enriched text – all the technical vocabulary is underlined to ease understanding and memorization.
- Multimedia contents – unlike too many handbooks which focus on cinema and forget all of the rest, we take our stories from all artforms, all medias, all genres, all styles.
PDF, 101 pages, $9
PDF, 117 pages, $15
Those tutorials answer the following questions :
- How to tell a story?
- What to tell, and to who?
- How to build a plot?
- How to improve stories, plots, characters?
- How to make sure a plot is dramatically efficient, and has a powerful effect over its audience?
- How to connect plots and make them work together to produce an overall effect?
- How to make dramatic and narrative effects
One moment to learn it, a lifetime to enjoy it!
Any problem? Read the downloads FAQ.
[Total: 1 Average: 4]