PDF, 140 PAGES, in french
A problem? Read the FAQ downloads.
HOW TO WRITE A COMIC SKETCHE
Everyone knows dozens of sketches, and many want to write some.
We can write sketches in all genres, all styles, all tones.
You can do some spoofs, satires, caricatures.
You can use the ridicule, the absurd, theincongruous, surreal.
Humor can be logical, cerebral, political, poetic, sarcastic, wicked, good child, black, light, verbal, visual, sound, gestural, conceptual.
Yet, despite this infinite variety, comedy works are still a more or less complex mixture of a few basic materials: narration andspeech, storylines, characters and themes, paradoxes,contrasts, associations of Ideas…
To write a good sketch is first and foremost to write a good story, and we all learn much by studying the masterpieces.
ANALYSIS OF WORKS OF HUMOR AND COMEDY SKITS
Our analyses shall consist of:
- A detailed and summary commented humorous works and comedy skits, listing all the narrative effects and drama remarkable.
- A comment about their intrigues and their mounts.
- A comment about their characters and their roles actantiels and thematic.
- A study of the parameters of the story : time, od, timelines, action.
- A study of the themes related to the characters and storylines.
- A study of genres, registers and colours used.
- A study of focusing and views.
When one is comic author (s) and want to improve his technique of writing, analysis of famous skits and comedy works allows to extract the best and inspiration in his own creations.
Table of contents
Our analyses provide a detailed commentary of the following comic works:
Stage and spectacle
- Coluche – It is the story of a guy…
- Coluche – The Arab CRS
- Pierre Desproges – Low gap
- Les Inconnus – Phones
- Jean-Marie Bigard – Bat
- Dini – The fine team of 9-11
- François Pérusse – Les 2 minutes du peuple – Roger and Caroline 1, 2, 3, 4
- Rémi Gaillard – snail / astronaut / Super Mario Kart / Rocky
- The horns – Structure, genre, mode of production – a parody of brief – a parody of the campaign of Sarkozy and the song “Désolé” by Sexion d’assaut – Caricature of violence in the United States
- Groland – issue of April 20, 2013 – Jérôme Cahuzac / false campaign / fake advertising for Diop products / child clog / prince charming is a junk…
- Les Robins des bois – The Norwegian instant – Gym Kilos
- Gaspard Proust – Isn’t life beautiful? (Emission of 22 December 2012)
- Narration and speech
- On the misery of being a comic hero
- Small typology of comedy processes