PDF, 20 pages
This work by Story&Drama / Ludovic Bablon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
How to write a story
This free scenario class presents the main concepts of storytelling: plots, characters and set of characters, story architecture, drama effects… usable in any media, genre or style, for scriptwriting, screenwriting, playwriting, songwriting…
- The tools of storytelling
- Who uses storytelling and how to make progress
- Why do we tell?
- Telling has consequences
- How to write a standard plot
- A plot tells what happens to a Hero
- A plot tells the conflict between a Hero and his/her Antagonist
- Hero and Antagonist have Helpers, Mentors and Skeptics
- Simple stories
- Complex stories
- Types of multi-plot structures
- Use tools and techniques
- Distribute information to the characters and to the audience
- Make special effects
- Manage drama parameters
4 scenario tutorials for only $20!
Story&Drama offers you 4 scenario tutorials for $20 only!
Get them all at once and download them immediately.
Any problem? Read the downloads FAQ.